Karns Motor Company is Proud to Present this Great Driving 2009 Chevy Tahoe RWD 4 Door SUV. Featuring a Smooth Shifting Automatic 6 Speed Transmission Powered by a 5.3L Vortec V8 Engine. CarFax Certified Two Owners. Free Carfax Report Available with All Cars and Trucks a 39.95 Value Free!!! Price Does Not Include Tax,Title, and License. No Additional Dealer Doc. Fees.
***Any Questions Please Call or TEXT Rob @ (865) 382-8661
==>Why US? 4.9 Out of 5 Stars on GOGGLE with 83 Reviews and 5 Stars on Facebook with 33 Reviews.
==> Since 2001 Karns Motor Company has been Committed to Achieving 100% Costumer Satisfaction!
==>We have Great Deals on Quality Vehicles!
==> Great Selection to Choose From Foreign and Domestic!
==>We are a Carfax Certified Advantage Dealer!
==>Highest Dollar Paid for Trade-In's!
==>We Buy Cars! Even if you don't buy ours.
==>All Vehicles Go Through a 22 Point Inspection & Service.
==>We Try to SELL FAST!!! So Contact us NOW!
Call or TEXT Rob @ (865) 382-8661 Thanks!!!
Visit us at www.karnsmotor.com to See More Pictures and get additional information. You can Apply for Financing on our site safely and securly. Call us at 865-691-3352 with any questions or to schedule a test Drive Today. Family Owned and Operated!
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Rear wheel drive
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- XFE - Xtra Fuel Economy (Requires 2WD models, (GU4) 3.08 ratio rear axle, (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine with Active Fuel Management, (N87) 4 - 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) aluminum wheels and (QMG) P265/65R18 blackwall tires. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package and (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 2WD models, (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine with Active Fuel Management and (XFE) XFE - Xtra Fuel Economy.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7000 lbs (3175 kg) (Included and only available with (XFE) XFE - Xtra Fuel Economy.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, aluminum spare (Included and only available with (XFE) XFE - Xtra Fuel Economy.)
- Tire, spare P265/70R17
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)